Paediatric Dentistry is the dental care of children and adolescents.
Children’s dental services in Brighton
- Cleaning of the teeth and application of fluoride
- Application of plastic ‘fissure sealants’ to the grooves of the teeth to prevent decay
- Treatment of diseased or injured teeth with fillings and/or preformed crowns
- Replacement of missing teeth with adhesive bridges or partial dentures
- Removal (extraction) of one or more teeth under local anaesthetic
- Root canal treatment of primary (baby) or permanent (adult) incisors and premolar teeth
- Treatment of injured teeth following trauma
Treatment of dental development problems.